Sunday, January 20, 2008

Return

Um. Hi-what-us?

Hi! I took an unplanned break, because so far 2008 has been very busy. And I was feeling a bit run down after the holidays. I've not been super bloggy, but there are more holidays, holidays to come! How are you guys feeling about this blog? Good? Bad? I thought maybe we should continue for, just because I have a thing for Groundhog Day and Valentine's Day, and also I gleefully anticipate Cadbury eggs every year.

So! More to come.

How are those New Year's resolutions coming?

4 comments:

mamashine said...

YES to Cadbury eggs, and they're already here! I get way thrown off when Easter is so early.

Anonymous said...

I've never liked Cadbury eggs (is that unAmerican or what?) and I cannot stand Valentine's Day, but regardless I am so glad to see you back!!

Beth said...

Thanks for letting me know the Cadbury eggs are in.

And, uh, we were supposed to make resolutions? That seems an awfully long time ago.

Kelsey said...

Oooh, I have a hilariously annoying Groundhog Day song I used to teach my first graders, then we'd go "caroling" and drive everyone in the school nuts. (Teaching has its perks!) I will look for the link online and forward it if I find it.