Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Because she is wonderful, JMC sent this to share. Adorable, and easy, and also delicious. I noticed there wasn't a step for "eating several rice krispy treats yourself" or "make yourself sick from eating spoonful after spoonful of icing," so use your best judgement on that.

Thanks, JMC!

And for fun, here's a link about one of my favorite candies. (Which I am always ashamed to admit. I like the orange ones best.)




















Which color is your favorite?

Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

I'm also a big fan of the orange ones. I think they have more flavor than the others, and the pinks just taste weird.

Swistle said...

I think the orange ones are the only yummy ones.

Beth said...

I like the pink and blue ones best!

Anonymous said...

I might be a lame-o, but I like white best...don't they remind you of the candy cigarettes? :)