Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Here We Go

Hi!

This is the first post in our new, shiny, holiday tip-sharing blog. I'm super excited, and you guys need to send me lots of emails with tips and questions. And links! Exciting links! So we can steal good ideas from each other! Or "share the love," for those of us who don't want to technically take part in holiday idea theft.

I hope to update every few days, and I also hope this will be a fun, helpful resource to make your Christmas or Halloween or Arbor Day bright.

Send post ideas, advice, or general holiday nonsense to k a r a m a r i e at gmail dot com.

8 comments:

artemisia said...

Oh, this is fantastic! It looks awesome so far, an I love the name! You kick ass and are SO CREATIVE!

Marie Green said...

I'm excited! I'll be thinking about my Halloween tips. The problem is, I don't think I have many Halloween tips. But! Maybe after your reader post some of THEIR tips, my memory will be jogged.

Fun!

Jess said...

Yay! It looks so good! I suck at holidays so I don't know if I'll have tips to share, but maybe other people's tips will inspire me.

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love the name and layout!

Tess said...

Very, very cute.

Yay!

Beth said...

Great site! And boy do I need tips. Last year I brought up the idea of Christmas Lights. Mr. Pi said, "We already have a Christmas light. It's that switch there that turns on the porch light." I didn't think it was very funny. He said, "Well, it worked for the 3 wise guys."

Obviously I need holiday tips. A lot.

Shannon said...

I need this sooooo badly. My days of buying Christmas trees and shopping for presents on Christmas Eve need to be over.

I'd like to put together a cookie assortment for family, friends, clients, and Darsie's teachers/PT/OT therapists. Maybe we could do a holiday cookie/candy recipe roundup?

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Cool idea! I'll be happy to give you a little hsout-out sometime soon ;)