Monday, December 10, 2007

Card Signing

Cute and fun Christmas card idea from MoMommy:

"This year for our family Christmas cards, I traced both boys' hands on cardboard (I used the top of a shoe box). Then I cut out the hand prints and traced them on the Christmas cards as "signatures" from the boys. I used color gel pens; they look festive. That way I can add something personal from the kids, but they don't have to sit through me tracing their hands 70 times. They just get one handprint on cardboard, and I'm set!"

And now, if you'll all send me photos of your tree/decoration/lights/pets dressed as Santa/whatever you want, we'll have another photo extravaganza close to Christmas. Just like here, only more holly jolly and less spooky. Share whatever you want!

I've got lots more fun ideas/posts coming; thanks again for participating!

3 comments:

Swistle said...

Kara Marie asked me to leave a comment saying that she's without electricity, hopes to have it soon, but in the meantime is coated in ice and unable to blog.

heather said...

Ewww... no fun!
Hope you thaw out soon!!

Pregnantly Plump said...

That's a great idea! Our son is 10 months old, and can't write thank you notes. We decided that this year we would take pictures of him with his presents and print them out as Thank you postcards. Hopefully this will be as fun as it sounds (to me at least) and not too tedious.