Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Reader Photos--Fall '07






These beautiful photos are from Marie's blog. The hilariously cute sixth one made me feel particularly nostalgic.






























































This is Swistle's pumpkin pi, which is well-executed and quite awesome:

























This was sent in by reader Martha, of her very adorable son checking out a pumpkin patch:


























El-e-e sent in this pretty door decoration photo. Check out the cute scarecrows!

























Last night was our town's trick or treating, and we took some photos of our decorations:








































































































































This is not technically a reader photo, but I felt it was necessary to share it with you:


























Thanks so much to everyone who participated, and if you still want to send something in I'll try to get it up by the end of the day. Or you can link us up in the comments section. It's great seeing your pictures! I hope your day is filled with spooooooky trick or treaters, way too much candy, and lots of fun...Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Tess said...

This was so fun! And PUMPKIN PI!! Oh, I will be stealing that idea. Yes, I will.

Misty said...

Pumpkin Pi. My Honey would love that. Did you know...pumpkins are on sale RIGHT NOW for 99 cents?

Also, I have a couple of pictures on my blog. Nothing fancy, but you could stop by. ;)

Marie Green said...

Love the pumpkin pi! Love the cat pumpkin too, and the doggie costume. And all the decorations!

How fun!

Marie Green said...

Oh and the door decoration and pumpkin patch boy are AWESOME pictures. I wish my own decorations were as pretty as that door one.

el-e-e said...

wow, K, your decorations are awesome! Love the skeleton/ghost in the window! SCARY! :) Maybe you'll have some renegade kids who come to the door tonight, too. You can hope! Your effort deserves more than one night of visitors, says I.