Sunday, October 28, 2007

Carving Pumpkins

This weekend I made a ridiculous attempt to carve a pumpkin to look like Godzilla:



















I also enjoyed the general pumpkin silliness here.

What about you? Did you carve a jack o'lantern this weekend?

Also, if you haven't sent me fall photos yet (and you probably haven't) you've only got today and tomorrow left to do so. I'm not above posting just mine and the one photo a lovely heroic reader sent in, but wouldn't you like to participate, too? Email them to karamarie at gmail dot com.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I *love* the Godzilla pumpkin. It is fierce and scary!

Misty said...

I think it looks JUST LIKE Godzilla! You did a great job.

We carved our pumpkins yesterday and I tried to get Honey to take a picture for you...but there was talk of tripods and other camera accessories that made me not want to mess with it. Tonight we shall try again!

Anonymous said...

What a great pumpkin! I haven't carved one in ages, because here in Texas, it would rot in about an hour since it's still so warm here. I did buy a Mr. Potato Head kit. I might use that in the next day or two.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pumpkin carving skillz. I haven't carved ours, for many many reasons, which only means they will be hanging around to become Thanksgiving harvest decor.